Getting started with LiteBlue, an online portal for USPS employees is a detailed process. In this section, we will guide you via a step-by-step process to register and login to LiteBlue to access various services provided by USPS for its employees. The services such as knowing the work schedule, the wages, employee benefits, employee insurance, and much more!
Let’s get started with the process.
Set Up Your SSP (Self Service Profile)
SSP is the profile you need to create at the very beginning of your career at USPS. SSP provides for credentials that help you access all the online portals affiliated to USPS such as PostalEASE, LiteBlue, eOPF, eReassign, etc.
The day you join USPS, within a period of 10 to 14 days, you receive a letter that contains your temporary password. Along with a temporary password, you need your Employee ID. Employee ID is mentioned on top of your earning statement. It is an eight-digit number. Here is how you create your SSP:
- Visit www.ssp.usps.gov on your web browser, preferably Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Click on “Enter SSP,” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you will find a section that asks you to enter your “Employee ID” and “Password.” Enter both the details. The password is the one you got through the mail from the department.
- Once you are into the portal, you are all set to change your password and create your profile.
- Now, use these credentials to access all your USPS online portals such as LiteBlue.
Login To LiteBlue
Once you have set up your SSP, you are in possession of the credentials required to login to your LiteBlue USPS account. Here is how you log in to the LiteBlue account.
- Visit www.liteblue.usps.gov; this is the official website of the LiteBlue – USPS online portal.
- Towards the below side, you will find a section for login asking for your “Employee ID” and “USPS Password.” USPS Password is the one that you generated for your SSP. Employee ID being the eight-digit number on top of your earning statement.
- Click on “Log On,” and you will have access to your LiteBlue online portal.
Forgot Password? Follow the below process to recover it.
- While you are on the LiteBlue webpage, below the login section, you will find “Forgot Your Password?” Click on it.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your “Employee ID.” Enter the same and click on “Verify Employee ID.”
- Now, you will receive an email from the department with a link to change your password. Change it according to the guidelines, and you have your new password!
Remember to keep your credentials safe and remember it. The same credentials are relevant for access to all the USPS portals. Once you are into the portal, you will have access to all the services of USPS. Anyhow, if there are any doubts relating to the same, you can always contact the HR team of USPS at 1-877-477-3273 and get them resolved.