What Is USPS?
USPS is the United States Postal Services. It is also well-known as U.S. Mail. The department currently has around 630,000 employees, which makes it the 3rd largest civilian employer. U.S. Mail is believed to deliver approximately 600 million packages of mail to about 140 million delivery points! The department has over 30,000 post offices all around the United States.
Not only does USPS deliver to civilians, but it has a jointly operated postal system with the Department of Defence that works to provide mail for the people in the military. It is better known as the Army Post Office (Delivers to Army and Air Force postal facilities), and the other one is known as Fleet Post Office (Delivers to Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard postal facilities).
Therefore, having an extensive database of employees, the department requires a portal to manage them effortlessly and conveniently. This is where LiteBlue comes into the picture.
What Is LiteBlue?
Considering the humongous employee database, the department was chaotic in terms of managing their employees. Every task, such as handling the wages, resources, postal records, etc. was done manually. It amounted to human-errors and mismanagement.
Then, with technological advancements, the department designed a portal, which is www.liteblue.usps.gov, that aims to manage various services of the department. In addition to the benefit of the department, it benefits the employees to a large scale. It helps them get information about their benefits, insurance, pensions, employment status, and much more. The portal keeps them up-to-date with the latest announcements and news that are relevant to each and every employee of USPS. The LiteBlue portal, along with other USPS portals such as eOPF, PostalEASE, eReassign, etc. makes the flow of data and communication seamless along with the better connection between different networks.
Here A Few Features of LiteBlue USPS
It is beyond doubt that the LiteBlue USPS is a handy platform for the employees of USPS. Here are a few key benefits of the online portal:
- It helps the employees access and manage their work, products, recognition, wages, and much more.
- It helps you access the contact directories of all the USPS employees.
- It provides information about various projects that are undertaken to maintain customer satisfaction.
- It helps you manage your mail orders and other job tracking features.
- Automatic scheduling of shipment processing and drop of mails to the destination is also provided.
- It helps you maintain a record in the form of a directory that may help for future use.
- It helps you have a comfortable and secure method for the flow of data and communication according to the established hierarchy.
- LiteBlue helps you be in sync with other portals in an effortless manner. Other portals of USPS are PostalEase, EPayroll, USPS Track, Business Customer Gateway, and many more.
All in all, LiteBlue is a very dynamic portal that ensures employee satisfaction. Employees are the most valuable asset of any company or department. It is the employees who are responsible for the success of a particular company or department. It goes without saying, happier the employee, better the customer satisfaction. Therefore, register yourself today at the portal!